Demand for private and government medical facilities remains high in Sri Lanka, PPVC technology comes as an ideal solution using less labor force in a timely manner, with better consistency in all aspects.
- The sample layout shows how a PPVC modular box can be converted into a hospital room.
- Different hospital room layouts (interiors, size, positioning) can be fabricated using a single module.
- Layouts can be adjusted accordingly, to accommodate the customer requirements, depending on the availability of land.
- A hospital ward or a combination of wards with in-situ corridors can be formed by combining multiple PPVC modules.
- Ideally suited for locations with poor infrastructure and non-availability of raw materials.
- Suitable for low and medium rise buildings.